RT66WAX.com - Terms of Service
Your use of this Web site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms of service. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of service, you must not use this site. Use by you of this site indicates your agreement to the following terms of service. These terms of service shall apply regardless of the means by which the site was accessed, including, but not limited to, through the URL address http://www.RT66WAX.com,electronic mail, or links from another site.
1. OWNERSHIP. Route 66 Wax, Inc., including its successors, affiliates and assigns now existing or hereafter organized (collectively, "Route 66 Wax") is the owner of all copyrights, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights in this web site and/or each of its computer software modules, except for the portions that may be owned by Route 66 Wax's various third party providers and distributors. Route 66 Wax does not waive any of its proprietary rights therein, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You may not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise derive source code from the software, reproduce, distribute, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, rent or lease any information, software products or services obtained from this site without the express written permission of Route 66 Wax and/or its third party providers and distributors as may be designed by Route 66 Wax from time to time, except the reasonable copying or printing of the contents for individual, non-commercial use where permitted by law. The availability of any contents through this web site shall not constitute a transfer of any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of Route 66 Wax to any web site user or any third party. This web site and its contents are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a compilation. You may not delete any copyright or similar notice from any contents you obtain from this web site.
2. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient legal age and capacity to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this web. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this web site under your name or account. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this web site.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. ALTHOUGH Route 66 Wax HAS TRIED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY INFORMATION, THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS CHANGED PERIODICALLY. Route 66 Wax AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THIS WEB SITE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME. Route 66 Wax AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Route 66 Wax AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES of service WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES of service OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Route 66 Wax AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED OR PROPOSED TO BE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY DATA IN THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Route 66 Wax AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF, HOWEVER, DESPITE THE EXCLUSIONS CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, Route 66 Wax AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS SHOULD BE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE FUNCTIONS OR USES OF THIS WEB SITE, THE LIABILITY OF Route 66 Wax AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND/OR SERVICE CHARGES PAID BY CLAIMANT TO Route 66 Wax FOR THE SERVICES AND/OR DATE WITH RESPECT TO WHICH LIABILITY IS FOUND.
4. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. This web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Route 66 Wax Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Route 66 Wax does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Route 66 Wax's inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
Links to this web site are not permitted without the express written consent of Route 66 Wax
5. SECURITY. Messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. If you have confidentiality or other privacy concerns, we recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via e-mail, you accept the risk that this information may be intercepted by a third party.
6. USE OF BULLETIN BOARD, CHAT ROOMS, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FORUMS. If this web site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively "Forums"), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following: · Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. · Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent, or unlawful material or information. · Upload or otherwise transfer files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. · Upload or otherwise transfer files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer. · Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded. · Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded. · Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters. · Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You acknowledge that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Route 66 Wax, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Route 66 Wax Route 66 Wax reserves the right, for any reason, to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. Route 66 Wax reserves the right to deny, in its sole discretion, any user access to this web site or any portion thereof without notice.
7. SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE. The copyright for any software that is made available to download from this web site ("Software") is owned by Route 66 Wax and/or its third party providers and distributors. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
For any Software not accompanied by a License Agreement, Route 66 Wax hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, nontransferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this web site in accordance with the terms of service set forth herein and for no other purpose.
Please note that all Software, including without limitation all HTML code and Active X controls contained in this web site, is owned by Route 66 Wax and/or its third party providers and distributors and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTIED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
You acknowledge that the Software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. You agree not to export or reexport the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to U.S.A. export restrictions.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Route 66 Wax and its third party providers and distributors from and against any claim or cause of action brought by you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this web site.
9. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship among Route 66 Wax, its third party providers and distributors and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, United States of America without giving effect to applicable conflict of law provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Cook County, the State of Illinois, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this web site and this Agreement.
Route 66 Wax controls and maintains this site from the United States of America and makes no representation that materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If visitors use this site from other locations, visitors are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
11. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
12. MODIFICATION. Route 66 Wax may modify these terms of service at any time and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms of service in force at the time of your use.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms of service may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this web site, and you agree to abide by such other terms of service.
14. SEVERABILITY. These terms of service shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability for any other remaining provisions.
15. GRAPHICS. Graphics used throughout the website are the sole property of Route 66 Wax
16. HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms of service are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms of service.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The terms of service set forth above constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing.